「中囯」適宜現在就實行民主嗎?

-- 試論「教育加權選舉制」(EBVS)  之二

Please note: the crippled Chinese 「中囯」refers to he political PRC, as distinguished from the cultural imagined entity of China (中國). However, in this article, I'll use China/PRC interchangeably, as the imagined China does not exist and PRC is usually acknowledged to be representing China.

Is China Ready for Democracy?

My simple answer is a resounding NO!

This is the conclusion I reached from the analysis using my proposed "Education-Based Weighted Voting System (EBVS)" which I posted here on 11/09/13.

http://forum.hkej.com/node/105453

I'll explain briefly how I arrived at my conclusion with a mathematical formuation. First of all, let us recap what I have postulated in my previous article.

I defined P as the average voting power of a voter in an electorate:

P = V / N

= Σ(ei x ni ) / Σni , where i =0,...,4

The value of P lies within the range 1 =< P =< 16, it follows that in the extreme cases:

Pmin = 1 when everyone is illiterate or

Pmax = 16 if everyone is a Noble Laureate.

P can also be regarded as a measure of the education level of a country. As such, it can be used as an indicator for a country's suitability to a democratic electoral system. The critical value, Pc , is the watershed point. A country with a P value less than Pc is not ready for a democratic system yet.

In order to determine the value of Pc, I'll make a further assumption that the average education level of a country's voter has to be at least secondary (12 years). This condition is required to make sure that the average voter has the intelligence to make an informed decision to select their government. Under this circumstance,

N = n1, as n0, n2, n3, n4 = 0; hence

Pc = (e1 x n1) / n1 = 2.

The criteria for a country to become a democracy is met only when its evaluated P is equal or greater than 2 (>= Pc ).

In summary, P is in the range [ 1, 16 ], and the critical value Pc is 2.

It is a common practice to normalise an indicator so its value lies within the range [ 0, 100 ] . Since a number from 0 to 100 is easier to comprehend.

Therefore I can now introduce the final form of this indicator, which I will call the Electoral Viability, E:

E = {(log2 P - log2 Pmin) / (log2 Pmax - log2 Pmin)} x 100; as

log2 Pmin = log2 1 = 0, and log2 Pmax = log2 16 = 4, then

E = (log2 P / 4 ) X 100 ,

so the range of E is [ 0, 100 ], whereas P's range is [ 1, 16 ].

It follows that the corresponding critical value of Electoral Viability Ec becomes:

Ec = 100 (log2 Pc / 4 ) = 100 (log2 2 / 4 ) = 100 (1/4), i.e.

Ec = 25.

Put it simply, a democracy is viable for a country only when its Electoral Viability E is greater or equal to Ec, i.e. E >= 25.

After this short mathematical exposition, we can now consider some real examples.

Example 1. A typical western country, say, Australia.

Assuming the distributions of the education attainment are as follows:

n0 (below Secondary)= 10%

n1 (Secondary)= 60%

n2 (Bachelors) = 20%

n3 (Postgraudates)= ~10%

n4 (Scholars)< 0.01%, negligible.

Then P = (1 x 10 + 2 x 60 + 4 x 20 + 8 x10 ) / 100 = 290/100 = 2.9 and

E = 100 (log2 2.9 / 4) = 38.40 > Ec .

Therefore, Australia is suitable for a democratic electoral system (preferable my proposed fairer EBVS! ). BTW, I would include HK in this category.

Example 2. China

Similarly, the distributions are estimates:

n0 = 40%

n1 = 50%

n2 = 8%

n3 = 2%

n4, negligible

Then P = (1 x 40 + 2 x 50 + 4 x 8 + 8 x 2 ) / 100 = 1.88 and

E = 100 (log2 1.88 / 4) = 22.77 < Ec .

Therefore, democracy is not a viable system for China yet.

The reality is, given the vast under-educated population of China, a popular vote will only return the CCP to power. The regime can then legitimise their totalitarian rule in the name of democracy. If the elected government reflects the increasingly belligerent view of the people, it would not only be a cause of concern for HK/Taiwan, but to the world peace as well.

Perhaps it is better for a benign dictator, like KMT's Chiang, to overthrow the CCP and take over the regime. His main task would be to educate and regenerate the population in a few decades time. When the Chinese becomes a well-educated, civilised people, she would then be entitled to a democracy.

所有評論

上下九 - 2013年09月14日 04:22

Is China ready for democracy now

My answer is simply NO !

But, the more importance is : Is China ready for studying democracy now ?

My answer goes to : It is always ready. Because nothing will succeed without starting attempt on doing anything.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 05:16

I think the author will come to the same result for USA if he has used the figures in 40s in last century.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 06:01

If you look at literacy rate of China, it is four times the improvement since Communist took over. The NO answer is only a self-disgrace act.
http://www.china-mike.com/facts-about-china/facts-chinese-education/

養珠樓主 - 2013年09月14日 07:51

中國式的民主就是人民民主專政,早已實施了。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 08:22

上下九hing, learning and practising is indeed instrumental in future success of any venture. However, it's not only about learning the democracy process, they have also to improve themselves through education. As we don't want a tyrant to be elected by an ignorant electorate.

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 08:30

PBrega hing, you have made a good point. The same conclusion could have been drawn for a 19th century USA. The basic difference is that the human knowledge has advanced exponentially since 200 years ago. The issues, say a National Broadband Network policy, are much more complex today. A proper assessment of the policies requires a more knowledgeable electorate which can only be achieved through education.

In caculating the threshold of Ec, the assumption of an average Secondary education (n1 = 100%) can be modified to an average of 75% Secondary and 25% under (i.e. n0 = 25%, n1 = 75%) to accomodate for the less demanding historical times. In this way, Ec = 20.18, a similar composition of electorate in those days could still get the US over the democracy line.

The literacy rate in China may be a huge improvement, but there is nothing impressive since they started from a very low base. Moreover, the capability to assess the policies and make an informed choice is a much bigger ask than the ability to read and write.

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 08:39

養珠兄,一語中的! 不能同意更多。

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 09:11

現在不適宜,1946年才適宜。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 09:50

金弓兄高見,正是。

經過數十年共產黨調教出來的一班刁民,何配談甚麼民主。民主只會產生一個共黨孌生兄弟的魔教教主。
我時常覺得需要一、二百年的時間,才能將這班刁民淘汰換血翻新,中國才有希望。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 09:58

My EBVS electoral system is all about fairness, not equality. The higher educated people should be given more say in the decision process. In a similar way, the high-income earners are paying more taxes; it's fairness, not equality.

My emphasis in on EDUCATION. The argument is very simple. A good government can only be elected by a decent knowledgeable electorate, a sensible voter in turn can only be achieved through education.

A country is fit for a democratic electoral system, if and one if its population has reached an average minimum standard of education. IMHO, China is found to be wanting in this respect. The country has yet to express itself as a civil society. The only solution is by lifting the standard of its people by education.

ray1129 - 2013年09月14日 10:12

樓主,如果 the cultural imagined entity of China (中國) 已經不存在,那麼 cultural China (中國) 的遺民是否可以不承認那個 crippled China 「中囯」?

又如果這個 PRC crippled China 「中囯」 永遠不大力發展教育,那麼PRC crippled Chinese 「中囯人」就永遠停留於 「上智下愚」的 刁民階段?

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 10:13

I somehow disagree with the author that the knowledge and responsibility of the individual political conscience is not due to personal educational level or literacy. It is the way of the institutional behavior make people deviated and irresponsible. The obvious example is the USA and Mexico, both has similar starting point and similar culture but with extremely different end result. China is also the same as Japan and Taiwan culturally and on education level, but entirely different institutionally. No need to mention the end result.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 10:20

The higher education is not the condition to determine the privilege of participation of governance. It is always the government of people, by the people, for the people. NOT of some people.

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 10:41

ray1129 兄,兩個答案都是肯定的。
1、我們這些「虛幻中國」的遺民,只是華裔,不是書殘文說廢語的「中囯人」。
2、如果那些「中囯人」自甘墮落,不求上進,自滿於生存在牢獄或醉生夢死之中,那便由他們去吧。但如果他們能覺悟求變而需要一些支持的話,我們是應施以援手的。

ray1129 - 2013年09月14日 10:58

即是,「虛幻中國」的遺民華裔,大可自行選擇自己的前路,對嗎?又如果我們想幫助覺悟求變的「中囯人」,該如何應施以援手?

另外,證諸人類民主發展的歷史,大多是先有民主政體後才能發展全民普及教育。而閣下的 EBVS 似乎是反其道而行,可否論述一下你這套「教育加權選舉制」(EBVS) 能如何落實及保證專權政府會開放並發展全民普及高等教育?

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 11:32

My system does not deprive anyone of voting rights, it simply gives more weight to those with higher qualifications.  The rationale is that, in general, those with higher education are better equipped to make an informed choice, so their opinion should carry more weight.  Generally they are also in a minority and are disadvantaged in sheer numbers, which can be counteracted by giving them a weight.

Allow me to repeat:  it's about fairness, not equality (as the example of people paying different tax rates.)

Let us consider another example of electing board members in a company.  The shareholder with a larger holding has a bigger voting power.  Now imagine the country is the company, the government is the board and the stakeholders are the voters.  The relative holdings in this case are measured by the voters' intellectual wealth, not monetary wealth.  I would guess a better government (for the benefit of all people) could be selected by giving more voting power to the intellectually wealthy people.

ray1129 - 2013年09月14日 11:41

那麼 people with lower qualifications 有沒有階梯及制度能進身成為 people with higher qualifications?

還是那個問題,有沒有制度確保每個人都能成為 intellectually wealthy people?如沒有,people with higher qualifications 有可能永遠封閉全民普及高等教育,以確保自身的政治特權,同意嗎?

上下九 - 2013年09月14日 12:12

紙上談兵倒不如看一下實際的。各位賢仕如何判斷海峡對岸同文同種的台灣民主進程,她能一蹴而成嗎?她需要2,300萬國民先上學學會搞民主再來推翻威權統治嗎!再看看這幾天國民黨的"九月政變"實例,所有民主實踐無不是跌跌撞撞不斷從失敗中成長的!我們是否嘲笑他們不配有民主,還是叫一聲"加油"?總之,光說不練只會一事無成。

tigeri - 2013年09月14日 12:17

其實, 唔使講咁多廢話, 一句就講完,

"倒底呢班人想要一個點樣既民主"?

支持佔中既, 就係想要一個唔講法治既民主.

認為不需要理會人民質素既, 就係想要一個政客可以隨意愚民既民主.

民主, 只係一種糖衣毒藥, 那班人不斷用"有得揀你就係老闆", "民主可以制衡政府"等等教科書理論來洗人的腦, 其實講到尾, 佢地都只係想假民主之名, 行自己的惡事而已.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 12:23

For God sake, government is never a profit-seeking body. IIt only seeks the benefit for its own people, not shareholders. Minority by education? Would you like to choose being stupid majority? Or you were being educated fool? Education is the cause of rasism? It can only happen in Commy China.

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 12:28

幫助支援是有很多方法的,如傳統文化的推廣等等,不能一一盡錄。

我的EBVS有二個層次的機制,可以同時適用在任何羣體或國家的選舉中。

(1)Ec測試某一國家當時是否適合民主制。
(a) 若果不適合,那麼只有等待仁愛的獨裁者來統治,提倡教育。否則便只有革命一途。假如勉強民主,最壞的情況可以是由一羣暴民選出一個暴君來,這樣的暴君也不會去推行教育了。那民主作甚?
(b) 若民智到達某一程度,便可以進行民主普選。以下列方法行之。

(2)這便是我在上文提出的「教育加權選舉制」了。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 12:29

還有這個制度的大前題是要有一個公平公開的教育制度(上文已說及)。任何人都可以憑自己的能力選擇是否進修以求充實自己的「智能財富」。若果如是,那他的選舉權力自然亦都有所增加了。但是在現實中,這種人始終是少數,所以沒有壟斷的問題。只是増加了他們意見的影響力。

tigeri - 2013年09月14日 12:33

"government is never a profit-seeking body"?

政府缺錢, 其貨幣就會貶值, 貨幣牽涉到所有中下階層的實質購買力, 和國家所有資產的價值.  只有對經濟無知的人, 才會認為政府無需盈餘.

ray1129 - 2013年09月14日 12:34

樓主,在下外出前就一併說說看完閣下兩篇「教育加權選舉制」博文的睇法。

我們生而為中國人,就是民族的一份子,根本就沒有什麼 cultural imagined entity of China (中國) 或 PRC China(中囯)之分。我們有幸能讀點書,學懂以文字表達一下思想,這並不代表我們在民族中,就能享有政治特權。

而我們這些所謂「讀書人」能為民族貢獻的,就是多讀書、多學習、多思考如何為民族構想長治久安的社會制度。至於閣下這套「教育加權選舉制」,只是民族運行了超過2000年的「上智下愚」的變相制度。一世紀前已經證實抵禦不了其他民族的思想及知識解放的衝擊。加上你只構想了制度的上層,關於下層如何構建基石以達致思想及知識解放及全民漸向開智方向走卻全無論及。

恕在下對於這樣一個可能只會走回知識壟斷的社會制度構想,實在沒多大興趣談下去。就此說聲再會。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 12:38

台灣的情況是民智已達到成熟的程度,所以民主才會成功。
香港亦類似,可以成功實施民主制,可惜只是外力阻撓而已。

上下九 - 2013年09月14日 13:06

所謂台湾民智的成熟,恰恰是在民主試驗過程中養成的。同時我們也不能太過於樂觀判定台湾民主今天已然成功,還有很長的路吧。但起碼是先行者!

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 13:26

"支持佔中既, 就係想要一個唔講法治既民主."

牛二嘅老細包辦立法、司法、執法三大權力,所以牛二大力支持『依法辦事』嘅所謂『法治』,自是應有之義,不足為奇。 不過,牛二將民主同法治嘅主次關係搞錯了,『講法治既民主』根本係一句屁話,有民主做基礎嘅法治先至係真正嘅法治,否則法治只不過係牛二嘅老細標榜嗰種『依法辦事』嘅冒牌法治,說穿了,就係用嚟欺壓人民嘅統治工具。牛二顛倒是非,故意混淆視聽,將佢老細嘅冒牌法治講到天花龍鳳,企圖魚目混珠,夾硬套入真正民主社會三權分立制度之下嘅法治框架,盡顯不學無術嘅醜態,可謂自露其短,自取其辱!

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 13:32

經濟無知?貪官無限搜括,霸權魚肉人民,政府永不缺錢,人民永遠水火。這種政府只有中國才有。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 13:47

ray1129 君,多謝你的意見。

對於生為中國人的問題,實在不敢苟同。不管生為什麼人,任何人都有選擇要當什麼人的權利。很難想像大中華思想荼毒之深,又是要強迫人歸宗認祖的想法。試問駱家輝生為華人,便要自認為民族的一份子嗎?又在美國的英裔人,都是大英帝國的一份子嗎?

古代的選賢與能是統治者選賢幫助管理他的資產,現代的選舉是希望賢者選出賢能的政府來管理大家共同的資產。兩種制度完全風馬牛不相及,不可相提並論。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 13:51

Liberphile 兄便是本壇最有學問的賢者,請兄賜教。

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 13:52

牛二最鐘意講乜乜同乜乜有關係或者冇關係,好似對各種社會現象嘅變數了然於胸,其實佢成日信口雌黃,亂噏廿四,根本就係生草藥。為咗貶低民主制度,佢就夾硬話民主制度同真正法治冇關係,我曾經引述美國南伊利諾大學學者嘅實證研究結果,指出民主制度對法治嘅正面影響,但係牛二置若罔聞,顧左而他,唔敢回應。

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 13:54

How can you image a fair society without equal right? Maybe, a racism with races? It is nothing about fairness, but everything about equality when come to politics. Because you will also complain unfair when treated
discriminately.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 14:08

連胡扯經濟學,都不知道,又如何明白,貨幣乃等價交換媒體,以有限資源做無限消耗,如何等價?

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 14:13

fairdinkum兄太抬舉小弟了,實在唔敢當!

教育對一個國家嘅民主化程度有影響,應該係好多壇友嘅共識。不過,我想補充一點意見,就係可能有其他變數會影響教育同民主化程度嘅關係,換言之,我哋應該考慮是否有某些moderator or mediating variable 嘅存在,例如民族性中嘅各種因子,包括對不確定性嘅容忍程度(tolerance for uncertainty)等等。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 14:20

To be treated differently for something that you can't change, such as race, sex, is discrimination.  Someone is born with a silver spoon, but you are not and you can't do anything about it, then you are discriminated against if you are denied a position based on your material wealth,

On the other hand, knowlege is something that you can acquire with some effort.  if you are not offered the job because of your intellectual wealth, then it is not discrimination.

If the education system is open and equal, one cannot complain when he is treated differently because of his skills. This is fair, not equal.

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 14:32

Thats why people never choose a smart educated ass for their leader, because people always has right to choose what they like, not some dumb ass saying what poeple should like. Clear enough?

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 14:36

fairdinkum兄可能係本科讀自然科學然後研究院改讀社會科學,所以擅長用數理模型解釋社會現象。我亦曾經鍾情於數理模型,特別對多變量(multivariate)嘅分析方法深感興趣,不過依家嘅想法已經有所改變,數理模型雖偶有涉臘,但並非主要興趣所在。

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 14:41

Honestly, everybody knows democracy is a stupid system, well, you dont like it? Thats the only game in town, and no alternative. Not my opinion, W. Churcher also.

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 14:50

我不認同。

為何1946年適宜,2013反而不適宜?

退化也!

病灶猶在,退化不止,哪來希望?

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 14:55

民主化程度問題其實是一個civic engagement程度的問題,在其他條件不變的情況下,教育可以促進civic engagement,有助於推動民主化,自不待言。 

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 15:05

Liberphile 兄,是的。不過我要諗下明唔明。如果能解釋一下就最好。

我的顧慮是如果民主時機未到成熟時,而勉強而為,到時可能出現暴民出暴君,那豈非更為不美,對以後的發展更難樂觀。看到大陸目前的情況,如果現在民主化,我是有些擔心。所以希望萬事俱備時,一蹴而成,那不是更理想?

另外我是看到最近澳洲大選有感而發。有些政黨很明顯是在隱瞞事實,欺騙選民。但一般選民都是受了傳媒大亨和礦業大王的漫天宣傳所影響。所以我覺得如果選民的教育程度能夠提高的話,可能他們更能明辨是非。所以我才想出用學歷加權的方法。先進國家都有這樣的問題,更遑論一些民智未開的地區國家。

剛看到兄的回文,事實我對社科完全未有涉獵,只是多留意時事好胡思亂想而已。

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 15:08

可以預見,中國現在不適宜民主,將來更不適宜民主,並會由現時的一黨專政,進化到一家世襲。

L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 15:33

fairdinkum兄,你的觀點基本上與陳雲的想法相似,以大陸現時的情況,實行民主有可能選出一個對香港不利的領導人同政府。不過,這並非等同贊成大陸一定要由共產黨永無了期地繼續執政,共產黨必須訂立一個明確清晰的逐漸民主化時間表,沒有具體的時間表,一切都是空談。 

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 16:07

我估計樓主並未深切了解,到底民主政治是怎麽回事?他所宣傳的精英主義,在中南美和墨西哥實施多年,不見其利,反張其害。中共的一黨專政更非精英階級,霸權世襲,終難長久。很多大陸文宣一味指責民主就是民粹,人民沒有受教育,沒有文化,這些文宣忘記了,愚民政策不是來自民主自由。共產主義和精英主義才是利用民粹,欺騙人民的最佳能手。"讓部分人富起來"不就是這種階級主義的好例子。

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 16:18

Liberphile兄,我知我的說法一出,便㑹受到萬箭所指。
我的質疑只是民主的時機和它應用的對象的質素問題。而不是民主的價值問題。
如果一個國家的人民質素低劣,什麼民主也是枉然的。所以我覺得教育才是更基本的問題所在。
這樣的看法很容易受誤會為中共的統治作出辯護。事實今天中國這個局面正是中共政權所造成,大家都是欲除之而後快的。現在這個暴政加上刁民,如何解決。看來只剩下革命一途了。
這個少數看法,很容易受到各方站在道德高地的圍攻。我現在瞭解敢持這種論調的人所感受到的無援無奈心情。但那知或有可能最終證明這個少數觀點是對的。

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 16:19

沒有人反對中國現在就應該,從來都應該,有一個盡量公平,盡量令最多人能過幸福生活,而又不會用少數人的不幸來建造這些幸福吧?

中國特色,可以做得到嗎?

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 16:28

為何三十多年一些人有了這許多財富,郤令這許多人失去維生的土地?不公的事,全世界都有,但在中國,何以這個冤字如泰山般重?一個公民要得到,或者覺得自己可以得到,公平待遇的機會有多少?

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 16:34

用民主制度與選票來建立公平社會,的確是太轉折,費時失事,比明君降世,人民大救星出了來,太沒有效率。然而,整部華夏文明史中有多少個明君?

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 16:41

Article started metaphor for China's political for the disabled is wrong.

In imagination, there is no thought of the PRC is on behalf of the Chinese? You can think about whether Hong Kong can now on behalf of China do you have in mind?

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 16:57

中國人素質真的很低?在改革開放初期的八九年,是文革十年後十多年,照一般現在看法那時的中國人應是接近野蠻人了。事實上郤在風波中見盡優秀公民的表現。

不才以為,社會中優劣並存,好的制度令人顯露多一些優點,壓抑多一些劣質。反之亦然。

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 17:30

西方式民主並不是適合全人類的好制度。中國人素質真的很低?包括香港人!目前中國人不可能有西方民主的和諧社會,中國人的政治素質只能寄住在西方民主籬下!

fairdinkum - 2013年09月14日 17:59

炮君,那是指殘體字,不是說中國人。

民主須建基於教育上。又如Liberphile 兄所說,兩者是會互相影響的,也可以同步共進。

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 18:02

掉轉頭抝一抝,素質高才可行民主,唔通西方人政治素質好高?有冇見過國內搵食嘅外資有幾「中國」化?

生駿麟 - 2013年09月14日 18:04

中國即實行民主,中共下台,誰能控制軍隊?在上星期的華山論劍中,無人接得住這一招!

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 18:06

「中國人素質真的很低?包括香港人!」

這是病句,病在語無倫次。

也是斷句,全句是「包括香港人中的土炮!」

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 18:09

借問一句,為何遠在1940年代,中國反而需要民主?

中共騙人民嗎?

在「華山論劍」時,作為樓主的生駿麟就敢接這招?

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 18:17

老夫就接下這招:

號稱人民軍隊,自然應該交給由人民選出來的民主政府掌管。

連這簡單的道理也不明白,生駿麟也敢來信壇放肆?

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 18:18

生駿麟該接老夫那招吧?

可別講就天下無敵,放對就不敢!

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 18:47

唔明,點解民主制度下中共一定不會當選執政?

人民可以自由選擇下選了共產黨,有何不妥?

PCYK - 2013年09月14日 18:52

不過,就算九成九會當選,中南海諸公都不會行這條路,因為權力來源不再是由「歷史選擇」而來,而是人民,是騎在政府頭上的人民,豈有此理?

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 20:07

「人民騎在政府頭上」是啊?這就是信壇五毛,日罵夜咒的民主自由人權。

袁新華 - 2013年09月14日 20:21

養軍隊的軍費從何而來?當然是來自人民!就算是肥毛的第一代領導人也沒有誰自己掏錢養著軍隊。所以,軍隊應是國家的國防力量,而不是某人某黨的私產,應由民選的領導人統率。

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 20:21

“ 也是斷句,全句是「包括香港人中的土炮!”

Full sentence, take it :土炮吊金公,炮金炮炮金。

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 20:33

「一個國家的人民質素低劣」什麼民主都枉然?菲律賓是民主國家,人民質素有目共睹,它向另一個民主地區道歉。還未向「厠紙權」的金融中心和十三億強國說一聲「對不起」。枉然似乎是「民主專政」國家吧?

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 20:52

“「一個國家的人民質素低劣」什麼民主都枉然?”

民主都枉然,説出大事實!

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 20:59

“ 這就是信壇五毛,日罵夜咒的民主自由人權 ”

信壇有一班抱團取暖之輩!

生駿麟 - 2013年09月14日 21:15

金弓兄:

民選政府真能控制軍隊嗎?

從歷史上尋找答案吧。

埃及民選總統已被軍隊拘捕。

―九一一年辛亥革命,孫中山未有考慮或考慮未足「清帝退位誰能控制得住軍隊?」的情況下下了一着「棄子入局」的妙棋,清帝退位,軍閥混戰,宋教仁妄圖用選票控制軍隊,落得被刺下場。内戰導致軍事強人的出現,更無民主可言。

敢問金弓兄現在穆爾西在哪裏?宋教仁成功否?血跡斑斑的歴史面前,金弓兄的論點「自然應該交給由人民選出來的民主政府掌管」蒼白無力唉,只可作意氣之爭。

如果未有「中共下台誰能控制得住軍隊?」的較可行方案,而貿然實行民主,在思想上是左傾冒險主義,在行動上是左傾盲動,身份上是西方國家的一夥棋子。

金弓兄在上次華山論劍時兩次問 : 為何遠在1940年代,中國反而需要民主?

中共騙人民嗎?

我認為金弓兄意圖trap 我,金兄意識到我的論點似乎(1)站在中共一邊;(2)認為即使現在中國仍未應實行民主,1940年必更不適合。所以金兄順著我的 flow of argument 發出此問題,希望我的答覆是:"1940年中國當然不適合民主" 然後金兄即搬出毛澤東1940年與周炎培在延安窰洞論民主的事實,使我無地自容。

我並非迴避,只是不屑這些意氣之爭,我並非偏幫中共,只是實事求是為中國應走的路提意見。作為一個唯物主義者,我認為意氣之爭是唯心的、形而上的、不是左傾便是右傾,不利事物的發展。

東邪、西毒ヽ南帝、北丐、中神通豈是金兄可trap 的?

當日華山論劍時有位小妹妹問中共如何控制軍隊。我只有時間簡單回答:(1)中國只有黨軍,没有國家軍隊;(2)組織上,中共用「支部建在連上」的列寧體制;(3)方法上是"Caesar crossed the Rubicon"的故智。當然還有政治思想的訓練、情報系統和通過中央警衛局派出的警衛員、勤務員、保姆去監察各軍區司令和黨委。

希望金弓兄與小妹妹修習歴史、重觀戰策、再讀兵書,然後再登華山,必可爭鋒。

當日在華山上,本人受群醜圍攻(真正高手、金弓兄和小妺妺除外),人身攻擊,我赦免他們,因為他們所作的,他們不曉得。

愚直之言,幸勿見怪。

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 21:23

當然信壇更有一班吠聲吠影之輩!

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 21:36

首先,別再稱兄。老夫沒有這種弟子,也恥與傍生為伍。

其次,請別中英夾雜。假如駿麟生不識「trap」或「Caesar crossed the Rubicon」,大可先查下字典再上壇,以免顯示自己無能。

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 21:39

「民選政府真能控制軍隊嗎?」

不必「從歷史上尋找答案」,人家美國政府就能,難道中國人比美國人差勁?

論歷史,駿麟生未必是老夫的對手。

可是,懂歷史不如知趨勢。事物總會進步,過去不能,並不意味著現時、甚至將來也不能。老祖宗穿漢裝,敢問駿麟生現時也穿漢裝嗎?

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 21:44

「我赦免他們」,好大口氣!

駿麟生認為自己是誰?皇帝嗎?

可惜啊可惜,駿麟生只是駿麟生!

tigeri - 2013年09月14日 21:55

"有民主做基礎嘅法治先至係真正嘅法治,否則法治只不過係牛二嘅老細標榜嗰種『依法辦事』嘅冒牌法治"

哈哈哈哈!  一個唔講法治既民主, 何來"有民主做基礎嘅法治"?  你知道自己在說甚麼嗎?  (大笑)

"經濟無知?貪官無限搜括,霸權魚肉人民,政府永不缺錢,人民永遠水火。這種政府只有中國才有"

你講得好好呀!  對你嚟講, 經濟咪就係咁囉!  (一笑)

"我曾經引述美國南伊利諾大學學者嘅實證研究結果,指出民主制度對法治嘅正面影響,但係牛二置若罔聞,顧左而他,唔敢回應"

哈哈哈哈, 咁無聊既所謂"研究結果", 你要別人回應甚麼?  你可知道, 曾幾何時, 有人"經研究證實", 太陽黑子既活動, 係同股市既升跌有直接關係的!  曾幾何時, 歐洲人既"普世價值"係, 社會上產生疫症, 係同女巫有直接關係的!  所以, 果陣時有好多女巫就係咁樣活生生被燒死!  之所以, so?  你認為, 你呢啲"結果", 有回既價值嗎?  

"我估計樓主並未深切了解,到底民主政治是怎麽回事?"

咪玩啦!  就算泛民, 都只係假民主之名, 行自己既惡事之嘛!  佢地邊度有深切了解過, 到底民主政治是怎麽回事呀!  (一笑)

tigeri - 2013年09月14日 21:57

"用民主制度與選票來建立公平社會"?

(大笑)  又係度做寶藥黨用民主教科書理論去呃人.

請問, 民主制度與選票如何能建立公平社會呢?  你能講得出嗎?

生駿麟 - 2013年09月14日 22:04

金弓:

孫中山就是企圖實行美式民主,才脫離現實。金弓君認為應置中國於如此險境嗎

金弓提醒我:如果中國在一九一一年實行英式君主立憲,是否可以收窄野心家的政治空間,避免軍閥割據。噢!我又唯心了、形而上了。

我中英夾雜,是因為我是純番書仔,但作為一個實事求是的唯物主義者,應不拘形式,不管白貓黑貓,捉到老鼠就是好貓,此之謂也!

tigeri - 2013年09月14日 22:07

民主制度, 比較"講得出口"既好處只有"認受性".  但有認受性又如何?  施政就會順利?  咪呃人啦!  認受性同施政根本就沒有直接關係.

民主可以制衡政府?  係呀, 互扯後腿果隻囉!

民主可以"治好"貪污嗎?   世界上有貪污既民主國家, 比比皆是.

有民主, 法治就會變好嗎?  咪玩啦!

民主可以"治好"貧富懸殊嗎?  我未見過.

咁到底, 民主可以做乜呢?  可以搞民粹福利, 可以令政府收入能減不能加, 令支出能加不能減.  加埋資本主義, 到最後國窮民窮, 貧富懸殊劇烈, 民不聊生.  呢啲就係民主既"真相"勒!

民主?  民甚麼主?  以為用啲民主教科書理論洗人腦, 就可以把謊話變成真嗎?  (一笑)

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 22:17

牛二又來吠影吠聲了。
民甚麼主?就是煮你這班騎在人民頭上的大山,明未?哈哈哈!

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 22:24

今日壇上開屁,玩到你個能嘢暴為止。WTF!民乜主!你話呢?團結進步無私的愛字幫?哈哈哈!

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 22:28

吠聲吠影之輩都要拜北丐PB為教主!

袁新華 - 2013年09月14日 22:29

有人喜歡引用歷史是好事,中華民國在軍政、訓政時期也是採取威權的黨國體制,所謂國軍實乃黨軍。但是進入憲政階段,國軍已不再是某黨某派的軍隊了,軍隊服從法律,服從民選的總統。同為中國人社會,中華民國在臺灣能做到的,大陸也應該能做到。

袁新華 - 2013年09月14日 22:34

二次大戰後,隨著軍事強人、政治强人之逝去,各國政壇均沒強人主政矣!即使是傳了三代的金家王朝亦一代不如一代,要維持威權統治越趨艱難,中國當然也是這樣,不過,這正好為軍隊國家化創造了較好的條件。

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 22:35

“ 愛字幫?哈哈哈!”

信壇相親愛人幫比愛字幫有jet 數?FTW!n WTF!

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 22:41

“ 同為中國人社會,中華民國在臺灣能做到的,大陸也應該能做到。”

1946年周恩來代表國共兩黨及民主同盟在重慶召開的政治協商會議,又如何解釋?

袁新華 - 2013年09月14日 22:42

五毛有權、也有自由不喜歡民主,但是,你們卻無法否定民主政制是較為完善、較為合理的政治制度,盡管衪不是十全十美。民主政制的產生源自對人權的承認和尊重,一國國民有權根據自己的意願選舉政府領導人,這種權利就有如你可根據自己的喜好花自己荷包里的錢。不過,五毛狗眼中只有主人扔下的骨頭,不懂人權的道理實屬正常。

袁新華 - 2013年09月14日 22:54

1946年重慶政治協商會議沒有成功的真正原因又是什麼?

PBrega - 2013年09月14日 22:58

五毛狗當然明白,不過,為了主人手上的骨頭,亦要說謊耍賴。婊子出賣肉體,他們出賣靈魂。既然沒有靈魂,當然可以埋葬良心道德和恥辱。何難之有?

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 23:31

“ 五毛狗當然明白,不過,為了主人手上的骨頭,亦要說謊耍賴 ”

PB,袁新華兩位對號入座,看錯泛民當婊子!哈哈哈。

雙十協定,政治協商會議,對於軍隊國家化都息息相關,雙十與政協,兩協都明確把軍隊國家化作為共同目標,沒有成功的真正原因是蔣介石背叛了兩協。

炮金 - 2013年09月14日 23:35

更正:“ 五毛狗當然明白,不過,為了主人手上的骨頭,亦要說謊耍賴 ”

PB,袁新華兩位對號入座。看錯兩位泛民當婊子!哈哈哈。

文見亂 - 2013年09月14日 23:39

哈哈!
中國實行民主體制真是一個大笑話!
不用多說在現今七名常委中大部分是太子黨,他們大都是承繼他們父親的豐功偉績。
至於強調維穩就是因為需要清楚地穩固中共統治。
無論太子黨還是維穩派,都會特別維護共產黨體制,因為他們的權力來自父輩的權勢和黨國體制。這種體制垮了,他的權力基礎就沒有了。所以維護黨天下,就是維護他們的既得利益。
L

Liberphile - 2013年09月14日 23:47

fairdinkum兄說出一些爭議性頗大的想法,雖然我並不完全認同,但他的誠懇態度和勇氣與及彬彬君子的文風,着實令人佩服。另一方面, PCYK兄提出共產黨亦能在民主選舉中獲得人民授權執政的說法,我相信是極有可能發生的,這大概便是fairdinkum兄和陳雲教授所憂慮之處。

牛二用不當類比的詭辯方法來回應我之前的帖文,不敢直接評論南伊利諾大學學者所做的實證研究到底有何具體不善之處,足見牛二是一個不學無術及懶思考的廢物。假如牛二的類比論證可以成立的話,我們生病時便不應該去找醫生診治了,因為總有些醫生是不可信的黃綠庸醫,牛二連因噎不可廢食這種淺顯道理亦不懂,她不是廢物還是什麼?

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 23:49

只問一句,為何遠在1940年代,中國反而需要民主?

中共騙人民嗎?

駿麟生就不敢接招正面回答,唯有顧左右而言它,說那是「trap」,還敢自吹牛自擂,真不知差恥。

須知真正高手,都偏向虎山行,怎會像駿麟生那樣縮頭縮尾?

看來,自吹是絕頂高手的駿麟生,也只是個無膽匪類。

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 23:55

「純番書仔」?恐怕是為了顯示還識兩字英文吧?

金弓 - 2013年09月14日 23:55

老夫問:駿麟生現時也穿漢裝嗎?

沒想到駿麟生連這招也不敢接。

文見亂 - 2013年09月14日 23:56

哈哈!華山論屁,唯一就是看誰人的屁又響,又臭。

袁新華 - 2013年09月15日 00:00

軍隊整編、過渡至國家化是雙十協定及政治協商會議的主要內容之一,也是政府力求實現之目標,蔣公乃政府首腦,何必有背叛之舉?反觀近70年過去了,中共方面從來沒有實現軍隊國家化的想法,包括當年也沒有履約的誠意。講權謀奸詐,蔣非肥毛對手。

金弓 - 2013年09月15日 00:01

才說「我又唯心了、形而上了」,又自吹「作為一個實事求是的唯物主義者」。

駿麟生自打嘴巴,夠逗!

難怪難怪,人名其名,駿麟生嘛!

文見亂 - 2013年09月15日 00:01

(網站編輯已删除此違反版規留言。)

金弓 - 2013年09月15日 00:02

(網站編輯已删除此違反版規留言。)

袁新華 - 2013年09月15日 00:04

金弓兄,凡沖著一根骨頭而充五毛者怎會是高手?何需與彼輩較真。

文見亂 - 2013年09月15日 00:04

(網站編輯已删除此違反版規留言。)

金弓 - 2013年09月15日 00:07

(網站編輯已删除此違反版規留言。)
L

Liberphile - 2013年09月15日 00:13

中國人的民族性有一個特點,便是對不穩定性的容忍程度極低,即使教育程度較高者亦普遍有此傾向。民主化對中國的前途影響有一定程度的不穩定性,所以中共及其走狗便利用此種民族性特點來嚇唬老百姓,說民主化會導致社會動盪不安,令他們對中國民主化的發展產生顧慮和各種猜疑。

生駿麟 - 2013年09月15日 00:36

金弓:

「人身攻擊」的人反映自己技窮、理虧和人格有問題。

我認為已接了你的招。想不到你連對手已接招你還不知。

直接答你吧:

1940年中國不適合民主,毛澤東所説的,我認為在理論上是對的,在當時情況下實踐是錯的。毛澤東可能是出於統戰需要才作此論。

生駿麟 - 2013年09月15日 00:42

袁新華言之有理、言之有物、亦有學理

k

k.f.suen - 2013年09月15日 05:55

生駿麟壇友,

真不好意思告訴你上錯山 : 華山喺大陸,呢度喺香港太平山呀!

***中國中共需要[專制]對付腫面貪官奴/烏漆辦公室

***中國中共需要[開明]胸襟接納中國人民 :

監督來自人民的血/淚/汗錢

國民擁有 yes/no 的發言權

要求中國中共遵守中國憲法

要求中國中共還政中國國民

[經濟基礎決定上層建築的演變,並不一定需要暴力革命]---生駿麟壇友言

誰正在用暴力革命? 誰??????

你看到因土地改革/農村城市化而犠牲的眾多亡魂嗎?

你看到維權人士及其家人為國家而放棄自由嗎?

你看到貪官及其家人夾帶國民的血汗錢私逃其他國家的嚴重程度嗎?

你看到中共的敗德行為淪喪至什麼地步嗎?

你感受到中國平民的身心痛楚嗎?

[若現時中共下台,誰能控制軍隊?]---唉! 都六十幾年啦! 唔喺軍隊一直掌控中共嗎??? 鎗/核子出極權呀!!!

依家內戰緊......南北[軍閥]對打!

有舊大石叫[專制],壓住隻膏蟹名[小港]

大石 : 你隻[小港]有幾多斤両?

小港 : 都有半斤八両

大石 : 你知唔知我有幾多斤両?

小港 : 都有錢柒啩? 我清楚到你入面風化緊!

大石 : 你知唔知個[死]字點寫?

小港 : 我淨喺識得個[散]字點寫

大浪 : 我來啦喂!!!

有舊大石叫[專制]散咗,有隻膏蟹名[小港]暢泳

sandy's rock

龍葵 - 2013年09月15日 14:45

"To be treated differently for something that you can't change, such as race, sex, is discrimination.  Someone is born with a silver spoon, but you are not and you can't do anything about it, then you are discriminated against if you are denied a position based on your material wealth,

On the other hand, knowlege is something that you can acquire with some effort.  if you are not offered the job because of your intellectual wealth, then it is not discrimination."

I don't really agree.  knowlege is something that one can acquire but men were not really born equal and despite same education received and efforts put,  some men/women are less equal than the others.  Some people were simply born imbecile or disabled though I won't called this discrimination but the fact is they are "natually discriminated".

"If the education system is open and equal, one cannot complain when he is treated differently because of his skills. This is fair, not equal."

Yes,  there is no real equality and equqlitarian theory have already told that absolute equality is stupid.  Actaully,  I think all absolute things, if any, are stupid!

龍葵 - 2013年09月15日 14:50

“幫助支援是有很多方法的,如傳統文化的推廣等等,不能一一盡錄。

我的EBVS有二個層次的機制,可以同時適用在任何羣體或國家的選舉中。

(1)Ec測試某一國家當時是否適合民主制。
(a) 若果不適合,那麼只有等待仁愛的獨裁者來統治,提倡教育。否則便只有革命一途。假如勉強民主,最壞的情況可以是由一羣暴民選出一個暴君來,這樣的暴君也不會去推行教育了。那民主作甚?
(b) 若民智到達某一程度,便可以進行民主普選。以下列方法行之。

(2)這便是我在上文提出的「教育加權選舉制」了。”

唔明點解一係要等明君一係要革命?  若然人民水平唔夠咁搞革命的就一定有水平?   唔會好似暴民一樣選暴君?  邏輯何在?

與其用三五七十百年等個明君去敎化人民不如推倒重來.

龍葵 - 2013年09月15日 14:51

我對所謂的人民科學向來抱懷疑態度.

fairdinkum - 2013年09月15日 20:29

Hi, Ms Dragon Lady Jr., glad to see your late comments.

That is exactly my point. Our electoral system should be based on FAIRNESS, not forced EQUALITY.

"Men are not born equal, but they are equal under the law."  -- Lincoln (?)

We are certainly not born as intelligent as Einstein, we should not claim credit for what he had achieved. However, you might be a successful businesswoman and made more money than him as a professor. So you had to pay more tax. This is fair, but not equal. Nevertheless, we have the same rights as he enjoys under the law.

"...不如推倒重來" ==> Revolution?

In your own words: If you don't want to wait for a benign dictactor, then start a revolution!

As I remember, you are very fond of mooncake. The festive season is getting close, there should be lots around, enjoy!

龍葵 - 2013年09月15日 20:56

fairdinkum hing, 

I'm not really pro-revolution but I don't think waiting for a benign "leader" is really wise as you never know how long it will take.  To me,  this is a "whim"only and,  I think system is more trustworthy them men.

Progress takes time but waiting for something that may not come at all is a waste of time.

Yes,  I love mooncake and Mid-Autum Festival is my favorite.  Happy Mid-Autum Festival.  Enjoy all the good food!

fairdinkum - 2013年09月15日 22:20

Dragon sis, we almost come to the same conclusion.

Let's say, we have two choices:

1. Wait for something to happen and

2. Do something.

Obviously no sensible person will sit and wait for something to happen, so we have to do something.  My preference for 'something' is education.  If that is not possible, then revolution should be the last resort.

My consistent view is:  education is the key to the success of democracy. 

fairdinkum - 2013年09月15日 22:24

Here, I've posted a very simple question:

"Is China READY ( 適宜現在 ) for democracy?"

Most responses focused on "Is China suitable ( 適合 ) for democracy?" instead.

My argument is on the timing rather than the suitability for China to become a democracy.   

I'll make a clarification in due course.

龍葵 - 2013年09月16日 07:28

fairdinkum hing,  if that something is education, it should be something more than academic education.  Most people from Mainland China I met are not academically inferior and actually many of than are even better educated than many westerners. Their only problem is mentality & integrity and this is something molded by the society as a whole,  not simply education.

I don’t disagree that education is the key to democracy but it doesn’t mean that lacking this important “factor”,  we can’t or not ready to proceed with our path to democracy.  Yes,  your question is whether China is ready for democracy but my question is if China is not yet ready for democracy then when will it be ?   Progressive improvement is not quite the same as procrastination and I really doubt that the CCP could solve the corruption problem – it’s a very delicate balance of power game to play and the ultimate result is probably failure. 

I don’t really think that revolution will bring a better China, it could be worse but I don’t believe that the procrastination strategy of the CCP works either.   There may be no real solution and the only solution may be act and see.

I love theoy but I don't believe in theory!

fairdinkum - 2013年09月22日 21:27

As a matter of fairness, the comments since  "2013年09月15日 14:45"  have been undeleted.  Please refer to the following post for the controversy caused:

http://forum.hkej.com/node/105793

Please feel free to make judgements yourself.  Thanks for visiting.

fairdinkum - 2013年10月27日 20:06

只有登入後或登記成為會員才能發表意見

版規:

1. 網站編輯或網站作家開題,網友可回應。回應必須貼題,請勿重覆;勿發表誹謗,人身攻擊或不雅內容。
  2. 網站編輯有權發表或不發表網友張貼的內容。(請參閱議論守則)
  3. 開題之網友可編輯其在過去7天內發表之論題,或刪除相關回應。

查閱 FAQ

信報簡介 | 服務條款 | 私隱條款 | 免責聲明 | 廣告查詢 | 信報會議中心租賃 | 加入信報 | 聯絡信報

股票及指數資料由財經智珠網有限公司提供。期貨指數資料由天滙財經有限公司提供。外滙及黃金報價由路透社提供。

本網站的內容概不構成任何投資意見,本網站內容亦並非就任何個別投資者的特定投資目標、財務狀況及個別需要而編製。投資者不應只按本網站內容進行投資。在作出任何投資決定前,投資者應考慮產品的特點、其本身的投資目標、可承受的風險程度及其他因素,並適當地尋求獨立的財務及專業意見。本網站及其資訊供應商竭力提供準確而可靠的資料,但並不保證資料絕對無誤,資料如有錯漏而令閣下蒙受損失,本公司概不負責。